Friday, July 29, 2011

Pinterest

If you are pinning head over to Michelle's Math in the Middle: Pinterest Linky Party.  (Feel free to follow my boards as well.)

Don't get me wrong... I LOVE pinterest, but sometimes I feel like I spend all my time gathering new ideas and none of my time actually creating these new ideas!  I hope it is just a summer problem.  Anyway, I am hereby vowing to be better.  I am picking 5 projects to do by next Friday.  If I blog it then I have to do it, right?


Classroom Organization:


I will make container for our name sticks & one for our high frequency words.

Management:


I will make two ask me visors (one girl, one boy).

Academic:


 I will make a set of writing skill cards for not only lines but also each letter.

Seasonal:


I will finish my sub tub.  Complete with emergency sub plans which can be used for any read aloud.

Miscellaneous:



Make a song binder easel for our beginning of the year songs and poems.

2 comments:

Jackie and Danielle {Sister Teachers} said...

Found your cute blog on the pinterest linky party!
We're new followers and follow your pinterest too! =)

-Jackie and Danielle-
http://sisterteachers.blogspot.com/

Pam said...

Love your blog! I'm a NC teacher too! Looking forward to reading all of your super ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...